Connect with us

Published

on

The Florida Department of Education is withholding funds from two school districts require student to wear COVID-19 masks in classrooms this fall, following through on a DeSantis administration threat to financially punish school boards that impose a mask mandate.

The withholding of the funds is the most recent move in an ongoing battle between GOP Gov. Ron DeSantis and local school boards. The fight has been framed in recent days as the governor acting to protect the right of parents to make health care decisions for their children.

“They know what is best for their children,” Florida education Commissioner Richard Corcoran recently said of state parents. 

The financial penalty currently applies to the districts of Alachua and Broward counties, though it is not presently clear precisely how much money is being withheld, or which programs it will impact. The state education department had indicated it would withhold a monthly amount totaling the school board members’ salaries, which in the two counties range from about $40,000 to $46,000 a year per member.

Broward County released a statement saying it will continue to enforce its mandate.

The Biden administration has said that any school board stripped of funding due to backlash over masking policies could use federal stimulus funds to make up the difference. 

Last week, a judge issued an injunction blocking Florida’s education department from penalizing local school boards, which the department says it plans to appeal. 

Advertisement

Coronavirus

Whistleblower bombshell: DOD medical data reveals surges in oft-cited vax ‘adverse events’ in 2021

Published

on

Military medical whistleblowers have come forward with a trove of data on vaccine safety that they claim is the most accurate available.

On Monday, Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.) hosted “COVID-19: A Second Opinion,” a livestreamed discussion panel featuring world-renowned doctors and medical experts who provided an alternative take on the public health response to COVID-19.

One of the panelists was Ohio attorney Thomas Renz, who is representing clients who have brought lawsuits against the COVID vaccine mandates, The Blaze reported.

Renz’s whistleblower clients found information on common vaccine injuries in DOD medical billing data from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED).

The DMED is the Armed Forces Health Surveillance Branch’s (AFHSB) “web-based tool to remotely query de-identified active component personnel and medical event data contained within the Defense Medical Surveillance System (DMSS).”

The database contains every International Classification of Diseases (ICD) medical billing code for all medical diagnoses submitted by the military for medical insurance billing.

In sworn statements that Renz intends to submit in court, three military doctors — Samuel Sigoloff, Peter Chambers, and Theresa Long — detailed the information they found.

Renz said that according to the data the doctors found, there was a 300% increase in miscarriages in the military during the first 10 months of 2021 over the five-year average.

From 2016 through 2020, there were 1,499 codes for miscarriages each year, TheBlaze reported. From January through October 2021, there were 4,182.

The doctors analyzing the data queried the numbers for hundreds of codes throughout the five-year time period. The codes that were examined are generally for ailments that have been established as potential adverse effects of the vaccines in medical literature, according to the news outlet.

During 2020, the number of miscarriage codes dipped slightly below the five-year average at 1,477. But the billing codes were not sufficently below the average in any particular category to suggest that a 2020 decrease in doctor’s visits during pandemic lockdowns accounted for the subsequent increase in 2021 diagnoses.

While the database includes ICD codes for both military hospital visits and ambulatory visits, the data Renz presented is from ambulatory diagnosis data.

Johnson mentioned during the panel that data on myocarditis cases appears to have been doctored, as the whistleblowers found that the number of codes for the diagnosis was about 28 times higher in August 2021 than when they checked again this month, where it was only two times higher.

“[T]here appears to be doctoring of the data,” Johnson said. “Now, my staff has already sent — this morning, we sent a record preservation letter to the Department of Defense to try and protect this data.”

According to the data found by the military doctors, there was also a nearly 300% increase in cancer diagnoses, from a 38,700-per-year average to 114,645 in 2021.

For neurological issues diagnosis codes, there was a more than 1,000% increase in 2021 over the five-year average, from 82,000 to 863,000. Renz noted during the panel that neurological issues “would affect our pilots.”

“Our soldiers are being experimented on, injured, and sometimes, possibly, killed,” he added.

Additional data The Blaze received from Renz showed: a 269% increase in myocardial infarction, 291% increase in Bell’s palsy, 156% increase in congenital malformations of military members’ children, 471% increase in female infertility, and 467% increase in pulmonary embolisms.

The news outlet reported that one of the sworn declarations from one of the military doctors said, “It is my professional opinion that the major increases (sic) incidences of the above discussed instances of miscarriages, cancers, and disease were due to COVID-19 ‘vaccinations.'”

The codes for the diagnoses are not representative of the number of people who were diagnosed with these ailments, but simply the total number of diagnoses, as one person could have multiple ailments.

The Department of Defense had not responded to a request for comment as of this article’s publication deadline.

Advertisement
Continue Reading

Coronavirus

SEE: Vasinated Brazilian model dies of Covid at 18

Published

on

By

its in spanish
so many mystery deaths

“Brazilian model Valentina Boscardin dies of Covid at age 18”
They say that COronaVID caused a thrombosis. The truth is that he had received the 2 doses of the Pisser vaccine.
The question is: are consequences of vaccines being disguised as consequences of COronaVID?

Advertisement
Continue Reading

Coronavirus

Andrew Cuomo won’t face charges due to his order that resulted in the deaths of over 15,000 nursing home residents.

Published

on

By

Andrew Cuomo will not face any state charges associated with his executive order that resulted in the deaths of as many as 15,000 nursing home residents. His order placed COVID positive patients in the nursing homes even though alternative locations were available.

New Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg will not bring charges in the case.

Cuomo’s lawyer applauded the decision. He said in a statement: “I was contacted today by the head of the Elder Care Unit from the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office who informed me they have closed its investigation involving the Executive Chamber and nursing homes. I was told that after a thorough investigation – as we have said all along – there was no evidence to suggest that any laws were broken.”

“Letting Cuomo off the hook is a bad way to start 2022,” said Vivian Zayas, co-founder of Voices For Seniors, whose mother, Ana Martinez, died of COVID while in a nursing rehab facility.

“Fifteen thousand people lost their lives in nursing homes. It doesn’t look like prosecutors are taking this seriously. They’re basically protecting Cuomo. We are disappointed in our judicial system.”

Cuomo could still be held accountable.

Assemblyman Ron Kim (D-Queens) said Cuomo isn’t out of the woods yet.

Kim, chairman of the Assembly Aging Committee, said he considered the ongoing probes by federal prosecutors and AG James more serious threats to Cuomo than the Manhattan DA’s inquiry.

“Cuomo used his executive power to suppress nursing home deaths while chasing a $5.1 million book deal. Sooner or later the truth will come out,” Kim said.

The feds’ probe is still examining the Cuomo administration’s actions relating to the nursing homes and other long-term care facilities after thousands of their residents died from COVID-19.

The FBI also interviewed state officials about Cuomo’s $5.1 million profit-making pandemic book — “American Crisis: Leadership Lessons from the COVID-19 Pandemic” — negotiated and published while he was accused of covering up the total nursing home death toll from the pandemic.

The probes by the feds and the AG’s office are still active.

Last summer, the Biden administration dropped its investigation.

Advertisement
Continue Reading
Advertisement

Trending

Trending

Back