Trump says Biden not ‘forcefully’ condemning Communism and Cuban regime is ‘national travesty’
Axios reporter walks back claim that Fox News joined Trump’s social media platform
ANOTHER HOLLYWOOD PERVERT: “Game of Thrones” Actor Joseph Gatt Arrested for Engaging in “Online Sexually Explicit Communication” With a Minor
TX Gov Greg Abbott Reaches Historical Agreement with Nuevo Leon, Mexico Gov Garcia to Enhance Border Security [VIDEO]
Elon Musk DESTROYS Saudi Prince Trying To Block Him From Hostile Takeover Of Twitter: “What Are The Kingdom’s Views On Journalistic Freedom Of Speech?’
Former President Donald Trump on Thursday called out his successor Democratic President Joe Biden for not “forcefully” condemning Communism and the regime in Cuba after large protests erupted there against the government.
“The Biden Administration’s refusal to forcefully condemn Communism and the Cuban Communist Regime is a national travesty,” Trump said in a statement. “The Biden Administration’s ludicrous suggestion that the Cubans are protesting government mismanagement—not brutal Communist oppression—is an insult to every Cuban patriot who has suffered, been imprisoned, or died in pursuit of freedom.”
Trump is referring to the anti-government protests that erupted in Cuba on Sunday and Monday. So far, at least 100 people have been arrested or disappeared, including journalists.
Biden on Monday said that “We stand with the Cuban people and their clarion call for freedom.” He did not mention Communism, but blamed the unrest on “Cuba’s authoritarian regime,” and on Cubans wanting “relief from the tragic grip of the pandemic.”
In his statement, Trump lauded the accomplishments he made while president, including advancing “a strategic vision in which the people of Cuba, Venezuela, and Nicaragua would be free.” He also took a jab at Democrats in the United States, calling them “Communists themselves!”
President Trump Sues HUGE LIST of Dirty Individuals Over Coordinated Steele Dossier-Russian Collusion Lie
By the time it was discovered that the Steele dossier was filled with lies intended to ruin an innocent man and outsider, who dared to run as a Republican for President of the United States, it was too late—the damage had been done.
When it was finally revealed that the Steele dossier was funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the DNC, the media downplayed the significance of their role and instead continued to push the phony scandal.
The Washington Examiner reports – The dossier’s biggest claim was that there was a “well-developed conspiracy of co-operation” between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin. Robert Mueller’s special counsel investigation “did not establish” any such criminal collusion. DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz said Russian-born lawyer Igor Danchenko “contradicted the allegations” of a well-developed conspiracy in Steele’s dossier.
Horowitz concluded that Steele’s dossier played a “central and essential” role in the FBI’s effort to obtain wiretap orders against Trump campaign associate Carter Page, and the DOJ watchdog criticized the bureau for at least 17 “significant errors and omissions,” including some related to the FBI’s reliance on Steele’s dossier.
Earlier this month, Steele said the dossier “was initially produced for a law firm that was connected with the Clinton campaign” and that “it was subsequently shared with the FBI and our own security services.” Clinton campaign general counsel Marc Elias hired Fusion GPS, which hired Steele, and Steele began to push dossier claims to the FBI in the summer of 2016.
Now, President Trump has filed a federal lawsuit in Florida, where he is going after Hillary Clinton, Christopher Steele, James Comey, the DNC, Perkins Coie, LLC, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Marc Elias, Andrew McCabe, Nellie, and John Ohr, John Podesta, Fusion GPS, Jake Sullivan, Glenn Simpson, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, and several other far-left hack activists posing as professionals.
According to the Epoch Times, President Trump says Clinton and ex-British spy Christopher Steele, along with around 30 others, carried out a plot to “weave a false narrative” that Trump was colluding with Russian actors.
“The actions taken in furtherance of their scheme—falsifying evidence, deceiving law enforcement, and exploiting access to highly-sensitive data sources—are so outrageous, subversive, and incendiary that even the events of Watergate pale in comparison,” the 108-page suit states.
“Under the guise of ‘opposition research,’ ‘data analytics,’ and other political stratagems, the Defendants nefariously sought to sway the public’s trust,” it added. “They worked together with a single, self-serving purpose: to vilify Donald J. Trump. Indeed, their far-reaching conspiracy was designed to cripple Trump’s bid for presidency by fabricating a scandal that would be used to trigger an unfounded, federal investigation and ignite a media frenzy.”
Steele compiled a dossier based on what he claimed were sources inside Russia. His main source was revealed in 2020 to be Igor Danchenko, who has been investigated by federal agents for possibly being a Russian spy.
“News” articles filled with misinformation that have been debunked are still available with minor corrections in publications like this 2017 Yahoo News article by Natasha Bertrand, “The timeline of Trump’s ties with Russia lines up with allegations of conspiracy and misconduct.”
In her article is an Editor’s note: This article was updated after Nov. 3, 2021, federal indictment accused Igor Danchenko, a Russia expert who contributed to the so-called Steele dossier, of lying to investigators about receiving information from Sergei Millian. Millian repeatedly denied he was a source for any material in the dossier.
The article is filled with misinformation yet remains published and available to the public to read. Here is a small portion of the article:
The dossier alleges serious misconduct and conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia’s government. The White House has dismissed the dossier as fiction, and some of the facts and assertions it includes have indeed been proven wrong.
Other allegations in the dossier, however, are still being investigated. According to a recent CNN report, moreover, US intelligence officials have now corroborated some of the dossier’s material. And this corroboration has reportedly led US intelligence officials to regard other information in the dossier as more credible.
Let’s hope President Donald J. Trump’s subsequent lawsuit should be directed at publications like Buzzfeed, who was first to publish the unverified dossier, followed by a slew of dishonest corporate media publications who take their marching orders from the DNC.
This horrific lie about Donald J. Trump that was funded by Democrats, implemented by dirty intelligence agents and high-level officials, defended by dishonest Democrat and RINO lawmakers, and promoted by the dirty corporate media, will go down in history as one of the dirtiest coordinated events in modern political history.
“VINDICATED” TRUMP Responds To Winning FAKE Stormy Daniels Case…”I never had an affair with Stormy Daniels, nor would I ever have wanted to”
In 2016, Porn star Stormy Daniels became a pawn in Michael Avenatti’s game of lies and deceit in his effort to smear President Trump and grab attention from the media while attempting to humiliate and extort money from Donald J. Trump.
Almost immediately after the now-jailed lawyer of porn star, Stormy Daniels announced their lawsuit against Trump, Avenatti instantaneously became the darling of the Democrat Party and, by default, of the mainstream media who report on their behalf. Many in the media were calling on Avenatti to run for President of the United States.
In a rare moment of journalistic integrity, Savannah Guthrie of NBC’s got into a heated exchange with Michael Avenatti on March 26, 2018. Guthrie asked Avenatti why the former porn star hasn’t come forward with evidence she may have against President Donald Trump? When Avenatti refused to answer, Guthrie pressed until he told her that Daniels is prepared to describe personal things about the president.
“You were here almost three weeks ago, and I asked if there was any evidence, documentary evidence, text messages, photo evidence that verified that Stormy Daniels had the affair that she claims she had. You said to me, ‘that’s a question Ms. Daniels will have to ultimately answer.’ Cut to last night, she’s asked directly about this on “60 Minutes,” and she says my attorney has instructed me not to answer. So does this, or doesn’t she have the evidence?”
As has been the case with every fake lawsuit brought against President Trump since he took office, it turns out the Stormy Daniels story was another fabrication.
CNBC – Daniels sued Trump when he was president in 2018, seeking to void the non-disclosure agreement with Cohen. While Trump later agreed not to enforce the agreement, a judge in 2020 ordered him to pay Daniels more than $44,000 for her legal fees in that case.
Later in 2018, Daniels sued Trump again, claiming he defamed her when, in a Twitter post, he scoffed at a police sketch artist drawing of a man who Daniels said had threatened her in 2011 over her allegation of having had sex with Trump.
Trump called the sketch a “con job” about a “nonexistent man.”
A federal judge dismissed that lawsuit later in 2018, saying Trump’s statements were protected by the First Amendment of the Constitution.
He also ordered Daniels to pay Trump’s attorneys’ fees in the case and sanctions.
The U.S. Supreme Court in February 2021 rejected Daniels’ effort to appeal the decision.
The appeals court also said that the same judge had properly included another $1,000 in sanctions against Daniels in the same judgment that awarded Trump attorneys fees.
Here’s how President Trump responded late Monday evening:
Trump Wins Stormy Daniels Case
The 9th Circuit just issued a final ruling in the Stephanie Clifford (aka Stormy Daniels) frivolous lawsuit case against me brought by her disgraced lawyer, Michael Avenatti, upholding the lower court ruling that she owes me nearly $300,000 in attorney fees, costs, and sanctions (not including appeal costs). As I have stated many times throughout the years, I never had an affair with Stormy Daniels, nor would I ever have wanted to. The ruling was a total and complete victory and vindication for and of me.
The lawsuit was a purely political stunt that never should have been started or allowed to happen, and I am pleased that my lawyers were able to bring it to a successful conclusion after the court fully rejected her appeal. Now all I have to do is wait for all of the money she owes me.
Trump Fundraises for David Perdue, Rips Georgia Gov. Kemp as ‘Horrible RINO’ over 2020 Election
Former President Donald Trump held an expensive fundraiser at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, on Wednesday night on behalf of former Sen. David Perdue (R-GA), who is challenging Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R) in the gubernatorial primary in May.
Trump, who has been a vocal critic of Kemp since the 2020 election, said in a statement after the fundraiser that he believes Perdue is the “only” candidate able to defeat Stacey Abrams, the Democrat voting rights activist who is also running for governor.
“David is a fearless and outstanding conservative leader, and he is the ONLY candidate who can beat Stacey ‘The Hoax’ Abrams this November,” Trump stated.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution’s Greg Bluestein shared a copy of the event invitation, which showed attendance cost $3,000 per person and a photo with Trump and Perdue required raising or donating $24,200.
Perdue shared photos of the evening in a press release Thursday.
Trump also reiterated his disapproval of Kemp Wednesday night, calling the incumbent governor “a horrendous RINO who has betrayed the people of Georgia, and betrayed Republican voters. As governor, Brian Kemp has repeatedly surrendered to Stacey Abrams and the Radical Left.”
Trump then proceeded to bullet point reasons why Kemp was a “RINO,” all of which were related to the 2020 election, which Trump lost after two recounts in Georgia by a razor-thin margin of around 12,000 votes out of nearly five million cast:
- Kemp allowed himself to be bullied into a disastrous consent decree that effectively abolished signature verification and allowed massive voter fraud to occur throughout the state of Georgia.
- True the Vote released bombshell evidence revealing a gigantic illegal ballot harvesting scheme—involving more than 2,000 ballot traffickers—that took place on Kemp’s watch, and he does not even care.
- Under Kemp, Georgia officials took $45 million dollars from Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg to fund election-related activities—over 90 percent of which was given to blue areas of the state to bolster Democrat turnout.
- He allowed a left-wing organization to mail out 2.2 million absentee ballot applications and place unsecured drop boxes throughout the state.
Trump has repeatedly targeted Kemp over the consent decree, which was a legal settlement made between the Georgia Democrat Party and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger in March 2020. The decree elaborated on the state’s process of signature verification on absentee ballots. The settlement was published on the website of Mark Elias’s then-law firm, Perkins Coie, a firm heavily involved nationally in fighting to loosen election laws in 2020. The settlement required a total of three election officials to sign off on absentee ballots that could not be signature verified. The settlement also specified the timeframe within which a voter must be notified of their rejected absentee ballot so that the voter had a reasonable opportunity to “cure” the signature issue.
Perdue acknowledged in an interview with Breitbart News in December that Kemp did not sign the settlement, but he argued the governor was complacent in the pre-election signature fight. “By the way, the governor actually didn’t sign the consent decree. My argument with the governor is he didn’t stop it. They didn’t. They didn’t bring it public. They didn’t make this open,” Perdue said.
Trump’s bullet points also referenced the election integrity group True the Vote’s investigation into alleged ballot harvesting, as well as the tens of millions of dollars that two Zuckerberg-funded nonprofits spent on an array of election administration activities in Georgia in 2020.
Kemp, for his part, sought to address election fraud concerns after 2020 by passing the sweeping Election Integrity Act of 2021, a high-profile bill that led the influential Heritage Foundation to dub Georgia’s elections the most secure in the country after the bill was signed into law.
The gubernatorial primary takes place on May 24, and so far Perdue has trailed Kemp in polls by ten points or more, meaning Perdue has about two months to turn the tide in his favor.
Trump’s high-dollar fundraising, public statements, and upcoming rally — which is slated for March 26 — indicate the former president is doubling down and investing heavily in unseating Kemp in the final two months of the race.
The former president concluded in his statement Wednesday night, “A vote for RINO Brian Kemp in this primary is a vote for Governor Stacey Abrams. A vote for David Perdue is a vote to save Georgia from the Radical Left!”
News10 months ago
Hollywood Star Warns Hillary Clinton: “I’ve been in a hotel room with your husband, you are the enemy of what is good, right and moral”
Hunter Biden9 months ago
TOY: Hunter Biden Limited Edition Action Figure
Hillary Clinton9 months ago
“War Criminal!”…Hillary Clinton Heckled Mercilessly By Crowd in Ireland [Video]
Black Lives Matter1 year ago
[VIDEO] Big Plot Twist: George Floyd’s Drug Dealer Just Dropped Jaws in Court
Federal Agency1 year ago
Fauci’s agency spent over $400k on experiments grafting aborted fetal scalps onto mice and rats
Media1 year ago
CNN Host STUNNED When Red-Pilled Guests Don’t Follow the Lib Vaccine Narrative
Arizona Audit10 months ago
Officials In Arizona Demand Election Be Decertified
FBI10 months ago
Armed Man at Justice for J6 Rally Turns Out to Be Undercover FBI Agent