VIDEO: Sri Lankan Army Firing Live Ammunition At Protesters!
Axios reporter walks back claim that Fox News joined Trump’s social media platform
ANOTHER HOLLYWOOD PERVERT: “Game of Thrones” Actor Joseph Gatt Arrested for Engaging in “Online Sexually Explicit Communication” With a Minor
TX Gov Greg Abbott Reaches Historical Agreement with Nuevo Leon, Mexico Gov Garcia to Enhance Border Security [VIDEO]
ASupreme Court ruling upholding Arizona voting restrictions could spell trouble for a legal challenge by U.S Attorney General Merrick Garland to a new Georgia election integrity law.
The court ruled Thursday in a 6-3 vote that a set of Arizona voting rules do not violate federal law. Breaking along conservative-liberal ideological lines, the court found that the state’s voting policies were not enacted with a racially discriminatory purpose that would have violated the 1965 Voting Rights Act.
Garland announced announced last week that the Department of Justice will sue Georgia over its new voting law, S.B. 202, claiming the measure’s voter ID rules violate Section 2 of the Voting Rights Act, which prevents states from denying or interfering with the rights of Americans to vote on account of their race. Thursday’s SCOTUS decision in the Arizona case is a signal that the high court may not buy Garland’s arguments.
The SCOTUS decision “absolutely” damages the DOJ’s case against Georgia,” Harvard Professor of Law Emeritus Alan Dershowitz told Just the News.
“If the Arizona voting decision had come down a month ago, I don’t think the DOJ would’ve issued such a broad-based challenge” to the Georgia law, said the constitutional law scholar.
Calling Garland’s decision to bring the suit “a mistake,” Dershowitz said, “There’s a difference between not liking a law and finding it to legitimately be in violation of the 1965 Voting Rights Act.”
Last week, Garland described his lawsuit as the “first of many steps” to protect the voting rights of Americans, indicating his intention to challenge several other states that have enacted what the department views as restrictive voting rules. Michigan, for instance, is reportedly a potential target because the state’s Republican-led legislature is close to passing a three-bill package aimed at strengthening election integrity by enforcing stricter voter ID requirements for mail-in and in-person voting.
Garland’s Friday announcement followed an earlier warning shot from the AG directed at states conducting audits of the 2020 presidential election. Last month, the attorney general — without specifically citing Arizona’s ongoing audit of its 2020 election results — said that some of the post-election reviews taking place across the country are “based on disinformation” and employing “abnormal post-election audit methodologies that may put the integrity of the voting process at risk and undermine public confidence in our democracy.”
SCOTUS’s Thursday decision, however, was its own brand of warning shot, one that jeopardizes Garland’s planned legal offensive against state-level GOP voting reform bills and election audits.
The decision “sends a strong signal to the states with regard to controlling election integrity —certainly with regard to things like ballot harvesting, and proper identification at polling places,” Arizona Republican Rep. Andy Biggs said in a recent interview on the John Solomon Reports podcast.
Biggs said the 6-3 decision by SCOTUS represents the “natural split” of the court, one that hasn’t been seen this term as much as was anticipated.
Dershowitz said that while this has been a “balanced term,” maybe even a “good one for the liberal justices,” Garland must take away from Thursday’s ruling that “they don’t have the votes” to proceed unchallenged with the Georgia lawsuit.
Darrell Issa Just Made His First Official Move Against Big Tech For Interfering in The 2020 Election
Darrell Issa is on a mission.
He finally got the memo that Republican voters are pissed off about the 2020 election and the interference from Big Tech, and is actually taking steps right now, to hold them accountable.
He just made a bold move that put Big Tech on notice.
The Free Beacon reported that Rep. Darrell Issa (R., Calif.) asked Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg and Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal on Thursday to preserve all internal records related to the companies’ suppression of news coverage of Hunter Biden’s laptop in 2020, according to copies of the congressional preservation letters obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.
The congressman is asking Zuckerberg, Agrawal, Facebook communications director Andy Stone, and former Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey to “Immediately initiate document preservation for all materials relating to questions, inquiry, conversation, strategy, and response to the media reporting of the Hunter Biden laptop and/or its contents that first appeared in the New York Post on October 14, 2020,” and to notify employees, consultants, and subcontractors who might have access to relevant materials.
Issa said his office is investigating efforts by social media outlets and Democratic operatives to stifle the New York Post bombshell story about Hunter Biden’s corrupt foreign business dealings, which was based on emails found on Hunter’s abandoned laptop.
“This is the scandal that Big Tech and the Democrat industrial complex wish would go away,” Issa told the Free Beacon. “They know what they did, and of course they think they’ve gotten away with it. That’s why it’s critical that we not squander the opportunity for accountability.”
Issa also sent preservation requests to top Biden 2020 campaign aides—including now-White House press secretary Jen Psaki and chief of staff Ron Klain—as well as a group of Biden-supporting former U.S. intelligence officials who claimed the laptop appeared to be part of a “Russian information operation.”
The preservation requests don’t have the legal power of a congressional subpoena, but companies could take a political risk if they refuse to comply—particularly if Republicans gain the House majority next year, giving them control of investigative committees and subpoena authority.
Although there was no evidence in 2020 that the Post’s reporting was inaccurate—and even Hunter Biden didn’t deny that the emails were real—Democrats decried the story as Russian “misinformation,” and Facebook and Twitter took unprecedented steps to prevent users from viewing or sharing it weeks before the election.
This looks to be step one of what Republicans have planned for Big Tech when they take over Congress.
But we can’t allow this to become a “Trey Gowdy” dog and pony show, all talk and no action… we must make sure that they actually hold Big Tech accountable and regulate them.
President Trump Sues HUGE LIST of Dirty Individuals Over Coordinated Steele Dossier-Russian Collusion Lie
By the time it was discovered that the Steele dossier was filled with lies intended to ruin an innocent man and outsider, who dared to run as a Republican for President of the United States, it was too late—the damage had been done.
When it was finally revealed that the Steele dossier was funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the DNC, the media downplayed the significance of their role and instead continued to push the phony scandal.
The Washington Examiner reports – The dossier’s biggest claim was that there was a “well-developed conspiracy of co-operation” between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin. Robert Mueller’s special counsel investigation “did not establish” any such criminal collusion. DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz said Russian-born lawyer Igor Danchenko “contradicted the allegations” of a well-developed conspiracy in Steele’s dossier.
Horowitz concluded that Steele’s dossier played a “central and essential” role in the FBI’s effort to obtain wiretap orders against Trump campaign associate Carter Page, and the DOJ watchdog criticized the bureau for at least 17 “significant errors and omissions,” including some related to the FBI’s reliance on Steele’s dossier.
Earlier this month, Steele said the dossier “was initially produced for a law firm that was connected with the Clinton campaign” and that “it was subsequently shared with the FBI and our own security services.” Clinton campaign general counsel Marc Elias hired Fusion GPS, which hired Steele, and Steele began to push dossier claims to the FBI in the summer of 2016.
Now, President Trump has filed a federal lawsuit in Florida, where he is going after Hillary Clinton, Christopher Steele, James Comey, the DNC, Perkins Coie, LLC, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Marc Elias, Andrew McCabe, Nellie, and John Ohr, John Podesta, Fusion GPS, Jake Sullivan, Glenn Simpson, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, and several other far-left hack activists posing as professionals.
According to the Epoch Times, President Trump says Clinton and ex-British spy Christopher Steele, along with around 30 others, carried out a plot to “weave a false narrative” that Trump was colluding with Russian actors.
“The actions taken in furtherance of their scheme—falsifying evidence, deceiving law enforcement, and exploiting access to highly-sensitive data sources—are so outrageous, subversive, and incendiary that even the events of Watergate pale in comparison,” the 108-page suit states.
“Under the guise of ‘opposition research,’ ‘data analytics,’ and other political stratagems, the Defendants nefariously sought to sway the public’s trust,” it added. “They worked together with a single, self-serving purpose: to vilify Donald J. Trump. Indeed, their far-reaching conspiracy was designed to cripple Trump’s bid for presidency by fabricating a scandal that would be used to trigger an unfounded, federal investigation and ignite a media frenzy.”
Steele compiled a dossier based on what he claimed were sources inside Russia. His main source was revealed in 2020 to be Igor Danchenko, who has been investigated by federal agents for possibly being a Russian spy.
“News” articles filled with misinformation that have been debunked are still available with minor corrections in publications like this 2017 Yahoo News article by Natasha Bertrand, “The timeline of Trump’s ties with Russia lines up with allegations of conspiracy and misconduct.”
In her article is an Editor’s note: This article was updated after Nov. 3, 2021, federal indictment accused Igor Danchenko, a Russia expert who contributed to the so-called Steele dossier, of lying to investigators about receiving information from Sergei Millian. Millian repeatedly denied he was a source for any material in the dossier.
The article is filled with misinformation yet remains published and available to the public to read. Here is a small portion of the article:
The dossier alleges serious misconduct and conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia’s government. The White House has dismissed the dossier as fiction, and some of the facts and assertions it includes have indeed been proven wrong.
Other allegations in the dossier, however, are still being investigated. According to a recent CNN report, moreover, US intelligence officials have now corroborated some of the dossier’s material. And this corroboration has reportedly led US intelligence officials to regard other information in the dossier as more credible.
Let’s hope President Donald J. Trump’s subsequent lawsuit should be directed at publications like Buzzfeed, who was first to publish the unverified dossier, followed by a slew of dishonest corporate media publications who take their marching orders from the DNC.
This horrific lie about Donald J. Trump that was funded by Democrats, implemented by dirty intelligence agents and high-level officials, defended by dishonest Democrat and RINO lawmakers, and promoted by the dirty corporate media, will go down in history as one of the dirtiest coordinated events in modern political history.
BREAKING: After Test-Firing ICBM With Up To 15,000 Kilometer Range, N. Korea Says It Is “Fully Ready For A Long-Standing Confrontation With The U.S.”
After a thaw in US-North Korea relations facilitated in large part by President Trump, North Korea made a provocative move today and test launched an ICBM with a 15,000 Kilometer range. After the launch, the North Korean government said it is “fully ready for a long standing-standing with the United States’.
The New York Times Reports–
“North Korea on Thursday launched its first intercontinental ballistic missile since 2017, dramatically escalating tensions with the Biden administration at a moment when the world has been gripped by the devastation in Ukraine.
The launch involved what appeared to be North Korea’s most powerful ICBM to date, and marked the end of a self-imposed moratorium on nuclear and ICBM tests that the country’s leader, Kim Jong-un, announced before embarking on diplomacy with President Donald J. Trump in 2018.
While the new missile did not go far from the coast, its altitude of 3,852 miles — far higher than past tests — appeared to be meant to demonstrate to a weary world that North Korea could flatten the weapon’s trajectory and hit the continental United States with ease.”
Many considered the timing of the launch to be intentional as there is a meeting of some of the top military powers in the world today at the NATO headquarters to discuss the ongoing Russian invasion of Ukraine.
News1 year ago
Hollywood Star Warns Hillary Clinton: “I’ve been in a hotel room with your husband, you are the enemy of what is good, right and moral”
Hunter Biden12 months ago
TOY: Hunter Biden Limited Edition Action Figure
Hillary Clinton1 year ago
“War Criminal!”…Hillary Clinton Heckled Mercilessly By Crowd in Ireland [Video]
Black Lives Matter1 year ago
[VIDEO] Big Plot Twist: George Floyd’s Drug Dealer Just Dropped Jaws in Court
Federal Agency1 year ago
Fauci’s agency spent over $400k on experiments grafting aborted fetal scalps onto mice and rats
Media1 year ago
CNN Host STUNNED When Red-Pilled Guests Don’t Follow the Lib Vaccine Narrative
Arizona Audit1 year ago
Officials In Arizona Demand Election Be Decertified
FBI1 year ago
Armed Man at Justice for J6 Rally Turns Out to Be Undercover FBI Agent