Axios reporter walks back claim that Fox News joined Trump’s social media platform
ANOTHER HOLLYWOOD PERVERT: “Game of Thrones” Actor Joseph Gatt Arrested for Engaging in “Online Sexually Explicit Communication” With a Minor
TX Gov Greg Abbott Reaches Historical Agreement with Nuevo Leon, Mexico Gov Garcia to Enhance Border Security [VIDEO]
Elon Musk DESTROYS Saudi Prince Trying To Block Him From Hostile Takeover Of Twitter: “What Are The Kingdom’s Views On Journalistic Freedom Of Speech?’
CANNES — A-listers and media elite turned out for an exclusive soirée at the iconic Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc in Antibes, France, Tuesday night for an intimate performance by Sam Smith.
The British singer, who uses they/them pronouns, took the stage around 10:15 p.m. and performed a set of songs including “Dancing With a Stranger” and “I’m Not the Only One.”
The British crooner also spoke about an earlier talk he gave during the festival.
“We did a chat about being fabulous and gay,” Smith, 30, said, drawing laughs from the crowd, which included Paris Hilton, her husband Carter Reum, NBCUniversal CEO Jeff Shell, UTA CEO Jeremy Zimmer and businesswoman Joanna Coles.
Before Smith took the stage, MediaLink CEO Michael Kassan gave a speech in which he shared that iHeartMedia CEO Bob Pittman was “taken out” by COVID-19, so he wasn’t able to attend the event.
“This is a special night for all of us,” Kassan said. “This particular event celebrates [iHeartMedia’s] 10th anniversary.”
Like everyone else attending Cannes Lions, Hilton complained about the sweltering heat.
“It’s so hot. I brought all of these long-sleeved Self-Portrait dresses that I can’t wear,” she told Page Six. “I feel gross.”
While she may have felt “gross,” the 41-year-old heiress, who deejayed the event’s afterparty on the iHeartMedia yacht docked in Cannes, stunned in a black dress that she accessorized with sunglasses — despite the evening’s lack of sun.
By: Ny Post
Taxi passenger’s arm shattered by gunfire
Now taking a cab doesn’t even keep you safe from gunfire!
Two young men enjoying an evening out in the Big Apple became the latest unintended victims of gunfire, when they were hit by bullets while sitting in a taxi early Saturday.
The pair were with a group of friends at about 3:50 a.m., in the cab heading from Brooklyn to Manhattan, when shots that were intended for others hit them, sources said.
The bullets flew as the cab drove down West 36th Street between Eighth and Ninth Avenues, near Vito’s Slices and Ices pizza shop, which was closed at the time.
Investigators believe three shooters were aiming at a couple wearing a lot of jewelry outside the shop, sources said.
Police recovered three bullet casings.
“It’s getting out of hand,” said Alexander Franklyn of Staten Island, whose 24-year-old son, Nicalus, was hit in the arm. “You don’t seem to be safe anywhere.”
Franklyn said his son was in the back seat of the cab and the bullet shattered a bone in his arm. He was heading into surgery at Bellevue Hospital on Saturday afternoon.
Nicalus, a case worker for a social services agency, and had been with three other friends, all pals from playing rugby, and was going to the Manhattan apartment of one of them when he was shot, his dad said.
“I’m not sure what the future’s going to hold,” Franklyn said of his son’s ability to continue playing.
The other victim, 22-year-old Samy Shelbaya, was grazed in the arm by a bullet, Franklyn said.
An Instagram page for Shelbaya says he’s a medical school student who played rugby at Michigan State University.
The Taxi and Limousine Commission said it was investigating the shooting but would not release information on who owned the cab.
A neighborhood resident who gave her name as Jazzy said she was out with friends and came across the crime scene Saturday.
“The violence is overwhelming. The violence is totally out of control. At one time we can attribute it to drugs. Now it’s unexplainable violence,” she said.
By: Ny Post
20-year NYPD veteran retires by giving the department the finger
A 20-year decorated veteran of the NYPD celebrated Independence Day a little early by retiring and giving the department the finger — literally.
Thomas J. Gambardella, 41, of Staten Island, posted a photo on Facebook of himself flipping the bird at a memorial inside NYPD headquarters, while wearing a T-shirt reading “Let’s Go Brandon,” following his official retirement from the force two weeks ago.
The statue Gambardella took aim at depicts a police officer watching over the child of a slain cop.
“I’m officially retired today!” he wrote in a post at the time. “From this sorry excuse of a s–t job. Thank God, I’m free at last!… I loved everyone I worked with and ‘some’ of the people I’ve worked for. But this job is no one’s friend. Time to live free. I’ll see you all out there!”
Gambardella, who was most recently a detective sergeant, told The Post on Saturday that he loved his job when he started out — but the gig turned “s–t” due to the city’s increasingly soft-on-crime policies.
“I was a true believer,” Gambardella, who comes from a police family, said of his early years on the beat. “I wasn’t a bag of s–t. I worked some intricate details. I gave a lot of my blood, sweat and tears. But no more.”
A combination of increasingly liberal policies and what he said was the NYPD’s stranglehold over every aspect of his life led him to sour on the gig.
“It’s the worst f–king job in the world,” Gambardella said. “They own you. They’re not your friends. All that talk about the ‘big blue family.’ They don’t care. If I die tomorrow they wouldn’t give a sh-t. If I needed something it ain’t gonna happen. I’m better off just saying a prayer.”
The potty-mouthed former officer said he was disgusted by the increased hostility toward police, calls to defund the NYPD and crackdowns on what cops could or could not do.
“Crime is soaring and cops are leaving in droves,” Gambardella said. “Anybody can see that. All this liberalism is obviously a failure. But this is what they wanted. It’s a stupid experiment and it’s the people who will pay in the end.”
Gambardella said he has gotten some backlash to his posts and photos, though not much.
“I have a disease,” he said. “It’s called diarrhea of the mouth. People who know me know I’m like this. I don’t cower down.”
Gambardella, who is divorced with three kids, said cops were treated well under Mayor Michael Bloomberg and former police commissioner Ray Kelly, and that the public was better off with them, too.
“The minute they stopped the quality of life enforcement that was the beginning of the end,” he said. “Just having people know they could get a response from a noise complaint was a big deal. But that’s all long gone.”
Gambardella, who said he was named Officer of the Year in 2006 when he worked in the 68th precinct in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, joined the force in July 2002. He was most recently in the detective squad at the 70th precinct in Kensington.
According to city records, he made $164,000 last year.
More than 2,119 NYPD officers have either resigned or retired so far this year – on pace to be the biggest exodus of officers since the statistics have been available.
Some 524 cops have resigned and 1,072 have retired as of May 31, NYPD pension stats obtained by The Post last month showed. In June alone, 523 officers left, with 400 retiring and 123 resigning, the most resignations in a single month in at least a decade.
Of the 2,119 who are leaving, 1,472 are retiring and 647 are resigning, a 38% spike over the previous record of 1,535 for the first six months of 2020, the attrition numbers show.
“The majority of officers who are retire are proud of their careers and their service with the NYPD,” a high-ranking police source told The Post when asked about Gambardella.
Several current and retired NYPD detectives said they were stung and angered by seeing the photo of Gambardella giving the finger to the memorial statue at One Police Plaza.
One retired NYPD detective said that officers will often buy miniature versions of the statue for families of slain police officers with the officer’s shield number on it.
By: Ny Post
Cristiano Ronaldo tells Manchester United he wants to leave
Cristiano Ronaldo’s Manchester United return could prove to be short-lived.
Just 11 months after Ronaldo was triumphantly announced at Old Trafford, the Portuguese superstar has told the club he would like to leave if they receive a strong enough offer, per multiple reports, after United failed to qualify for the Champions League last season.
Ronaldo scored 24 goals in all competitions to lead United, but the campaign was largely a disaster, as the club was sixth in the Premier League — tied for its second-worst finish of the Premier League Era — and lost in the Champions League Round of 16, failing to secure any trophies. Ronaldo, who came to United at the last minute after being linked to Manchester City, struggled to fit within Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s system before Solsjkaer was replaced by the polarizing Ralf Ragnick.
According to The Athletic, newly minted Chelsea owner Todd Boehly met with Ronaldo’s agent, Jorge Mendes, last week to discuss the idea of him playing in London. The website also named Bayern Munich and Napoli as potential suitors, while Paris Saint-Germain is not considered interested.
Ronaldo reportedly has a year left on his deal with United, which does not view him as being for sale, according to The Athletic.
A five-time Ballon D’Or winner, Ronaldo’s 141 Champions League goals are the most of any player. If he is with United next season, it will be the first year in which he won’t take part in the top European competition since 2002-03, when he was 17 years old and playing for Portugal’s Sporting Lisbon.
By: Ny Post
News10 months ago
Hollywood Star Warns Hillary Clinton: “I’ve been in a hotel room with your husband, you are the enemy of what is good, right and moral”
Hunter Biden9 months ago
TOY: Hunter Biden Limited Edition Action Figure
Hillary Clinton9 months ago
“War Criminal!”…Hillary Clinton Heckled Mercilessly By Crowd in Ireland [Video]
Black Lives Matter1 year ago
[VIDEO] Big Plot Twist: George Floyd’s Drug Dealer Just Dropped Jaws in Court
Federal Agency1 year ago
Fauci’s agency spent over $400k on experiments grafting aborted fetal scalps onto mice and rats
Media1 year ago
CNN Host STUNNED When Red-Pilled Guests Don’t Follow the Lib Vaccine Narrative
Arizona Audit10 months ago
Officials In Arizona Demand Election Be Decertified
FBI10 months ago
Armed Man at Justice for J6 Rally Turns Out to Be Undercover FBI Agent