Connect with us

Published

on

Three Detroit area women have been charged with election fraud in relation to the 2020 election.

Michigan’s dirty Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson had a curious response to the charges, calling it a “rare case.”

“Our election system is secure, and today’s charges demonstrate that in the rare circumstances when fraud occurs we catch it and hold the perpetrators accountable.” Benson added, “These charges also send a clear message to those who promote deceitful claims about widespread fraud: the current protocols we have in place work to protect and ensure the integrity of our elections. It’s time to share that truth and stop spreading lies to the contrary.”

If Michigan’s dishonest Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson and Attorney General Dana Nessel are serious about holding everyone in her state accountable for voter fraud, then why is Democrat City Clerk Sherikia Hawkins, who was charged in 2018 with 6 counts of felony voter fraud related to absentee voting in Southfield, MI, still working as a city clerk?

Hawkins’s court case has been delayed until February 15, 2022. All but two charges against her have been quietly dropped.

Hawkins is running for City Clerk again in November 2021. “If re-elected, and Hawkins is able to secure a plea deal, she will be vested as an employee and be able to receive a full pension from the city,” Oakland County Republican Chair Rocky Raczkowski explained.

The complaint alleges that Hawkins fraudulently altered the Qualified Voter File after the 2018 general election to falsely reflect that previously logged absentee ballots were void due to arriving in envelopes that were not signed by the voter.

After being sent to trial, Hawkins filed a motion to quash or requested the court to render a previous decision as null or invalid, before Oakland County Circuit Court Judge Leo Bowman, which was granted on four of the six charges.

A court date of February 15, 2022, has been set for Hawkins.

In a joint statement about the charges against Hawkins, Michigan Sec. of State Benson and Attorney General Nessel called it a“rare” case.

Today, in yet another “rare” case, it was announced that 3 Metro Detroit women are facing multiple election fraud charges stemming from the 2020 election.

As she did in 2018 when fellow Democrat Sherikia Hawkins was caught cheating in the election, Secretary of State Benson boldly proclaimed they will hold those who commit voter fraud accountable, and once again, told the media that the 3 cases of voter fraud are “rare.”

“Our election system is secure, and today’s charges demonstrate that in the rare circumstances when fraud occurs we catch it and hold the perpetrators accountable,” Secretary of State Benson said.

“These charges also send a clear message to those who promote deceitful claims about widespread fraud: the current protocols we have in place work to protect and ensure the integrity of our elections. It’s time to share that truth and stop spreading lies to the contrary.”

Michigan’s tough-talking, lawless Attorney General Dana Nessel had a similar, laughable response to the charges:

“These cases highlight the scrutiny applications and ballots undergo throughout the election process, as well as the thorough investigative process that ensues when instances of attempted fraud are suspected,” Nessel said.

Charges are filed against Trenae Myesha Rainey, 28, Carless Clark, 59, and Nancy Juanita Williams, 55.

Detroit News reports – The charges announced Monday involved three individuals alleged to have been involved in election fraud in Oakland, Macomb, and Wayne counties.

Only one case — one resulting in a double vote — was caught after the election, said Lynsey Mukomel, a spokeswoman for Nessel’s office.

“The other two were caught during the absentee ballot application processing and never issued actual ballots,” Mukomel said.

Trenae Myesha Rainey, 28, was charged with three counts of election law forgery and three counts of forging signatures on absentee ballot applications after she is alleged to have filled out applications and forged residents’ signatures on the applications at Father Murray Nursing Home in Center Line, where she worked.

The Center Line clerk contacted the Bureau of Elections in October 2020 after receiving about two dozen absentee voter applications where the signatures were found not to match those in the state’s qualified voter file.

The applications, according to Nessel’s office, were for residents who had not yet told staff whether they wanted to vote in the 2020 general election.

Carless Clark, 59, was charged with impersonating another to vote and election law forgery after she was alleged to have signed and returned her grandson’s mail-in ballot despite his decision to vote in person.

Clark, according to the statement, admitted to signing the ballot because she thought her grandson wouldn’t have time to vote in person.

The Bureau of Elections contacted the Department of State about Clark’s case in April 2021 after there appeared to be a case of double voting — in-person and by mail-in Detroit.

Nancy Juanita Williams, 55, was charged with 14 counts of false statements on an absentee ballot application, forging a signature on an application, and election law forgery in several different courts.

She is alleged to have submitted 26 absentee ballot applications to nine different clerks for legally incapacitated persons under her care and to have the ballots sent to her address. Williams also is alleged to have submitted voter registration applications for each of the people without his or her knowledge or consent.

The Bureau of Elections became concerned about the issue in October 2020, according to the statement, when several election administrators contacted the qualified voter file help desk to report absentee ballot applications signed with an “X” with the request that the ballots be sent to an address for “Guardian and Associates in Oak Park.”

Bureau of Elections referred the review to Michigan State Police, which recommended charges to the Department of Attorney General in May 2021.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Comments

Big Tech

Darrell Issa Just Made His First Official Move Against Big Tech For Interfering in The 2020 Election

Published

on

Darrell Issa is on a mission.

He finally got the memo that Republican voters are pissed off about the 2020 election and the interference from Big Tech, and is actually taking steps right now, to hold them accountable.

He just made a bold move that put Big Tech on notice.

The Free Beacon reported that Rep. Darrell Issa (R., Calif.) asked Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg and Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal on Thursday to preserve all internal records related to the companies’ suppression of news coverage of Hunter Biden’s laptop in 2020, according to copies of the congressional preservation letters obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

The congressman is asking Zuckerberg, Agrawal, Facebook communications director Andy Stone, and former Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey to “Immediately initiate document preservation for all materials relating to questions, inquiry, conversation, strategy, and response to the media reporting of the Hunter Biden laptop and/or its contents that first appeared in the New York Post on October 14, 2020,” and to notify employees, consultants, and subcontractors who might have access to relevant materials.

MORE NEWS:

Issa said his office is investigating efforts by social media outlets and Democratic operatives to stifle the New York Post bombshell story about Hunter Biden’s corrupt foreign business dealings, which was based on emails found on Hunter’s abandoned laptop.

“This is the scandal that Big Tech and the Democrat industrial complex wish would go away,” Issa told the Free Beacon. “They know what they did, and of course they think they’ve gotten away with it. That’s why it’s critical that we not squander the opportunity for accountability.”

Issa also sent preservation requests to top Biden 2020 campaign aides—including now-White House press secretary Jen Psaki and chief of staff Ron Klain—as well as a group of Biden-supporting former U.S. intelligence officials who claimed the laptop appeared to be part of a “Russian information operation.”

The preservation requests don’t have the legal power of a congressional subpoena, but companies could take a political risk if they refuse to comply—particularly if Republicans gain the House majority next year, giving them control of investigative committees and subpoena authority.

Although there was no evidence in 2020 that the Post’s reporting was inaccurate—and even Hunter Biden didn’t deny that the emails were real—Democrats decried the story as Russian “misinformation,” and Facebook and Twitter took unprecedented steps to prevent users from viewing or sharing it weeks before the election.

This looks to be step one of what Republicans have planned for Big Tech when they take over Congress.

But we can’t allow this to become a “Trey Gowdy” dog and pony show, all talk and no action… we must make sure that they actually hold Big Tech accountable and regulate them.

Advertisement
Continue Reading

Election 2020

Texas County Elections Commissioner Resigns After 10,000 Uncounted Ballots Discovered

Published

on

The elections commissioner in Harris County, Texas, has announced that she will be resigning following significant problems with last week’s primary, including the discovery of 10,000 uncounted ballots, a lack of poll workers, and issues with the voting machines. This was the first statewide election in Texas since the implementation of new, stricter voting laws.

At a meeting of county commissioners on Tuesday, Harris County Elections Administrator Isabel Longoria took responsibility for the disastrous election, and rightfully so. “Ultimately, the buck stops with me. I didn’t meet my own standards,” admitted Longoria.

She also announced that she will be resigning on July 1, which will allow time for a proper replacement to be appointed.

“I think this date ensures that there is a presiding officer during the May and June elections and allows the election commission the time they need to find a replacement,” said Longoria. “I remain committed to the office and its mission and hope to aid in defeating harmful rhetoric to ensure successful elections in the future.”

Harris County Elections Administrator Isabel Longoria

Longoria’s resignation comes after both Republican and Democratic parties called for her removal after the 2022 primary which took place on March 1.

During the primary election, there were staffing problems and equipment issues that backed up the voting process. Additionally, and most shockingly, 10,000 uncounted votes were discovered days after the election, with 6,000 Democratic votes and 4,000 Republican votes. Officials from both parties signed a document acknowledging this difference in votes, and insisted “further investigation [is] needed.” Longoria also faced criticism for a slow count which took 30 hours to complete.

Isabel Longoria

Current state Rep. Harold Dutton Jr. shared his surprise that so many missing ballots went unnoticed.”It seems to me that somebody should’ve known that 10,000 ballots were missing,” said Dutton. “If 10,000 ballots were missing and nobody knew that, God help us.”

In addition to Longoria’s resignation, she is also being sued by the state GOP for an alleged breach of contract. The Harris County Republican Party is also suing the county for several alleged violations of the Texas election code.

Advertisement
Continue Reading

Election

VoterGA Reveals Georgia Ballot Harvesting Scheme – Raffensperger Facilitated Ballot Harvesting

Published

on

Advertisement
Continue Reading
Advertisement

Trending

Trending

Back