VIDEO: Sri Lankan Army Firing Live Ammunition At Protesters!
Axios reporter walks back claim that Fox News joined Trump’s social media platform
ANOTHER HOLLYWOOD PERVERT: “Game of Thrones” Actor Joseph Gatt Arrested for Engaging in “Online Sexually Explicit Communication” With a Minor
TX Gov Greg Abbott Reaches Historical Agreement with Nuevo Leon, Mexico Gov Garcia to Enhance Border Security [VIDEO]
General Milley is testifying before the Senate Committee about the withdrawal in Afghanistan but was asked about going around President Trump to speak with China (See our previous report on General Milley below).
General Milley justified his secret call to China by saying: “My oath is to support the Constitution of the United States of America against enemies foreign and domestic.”
Gen. Milley justifies his secret call to China:
“My oath is to support the Constitution of the United States of America against enemies foreign and domestic.” pic.twitter.com/11JsoBNdpL
— Danny De Urbina (@dannydeurbina) September 28, 2021
OUR PREVIOUS REPORT ON GENERAL MILLEY’S SECRET CALLS WITH CHINA:
President Trump’s Secretary of Defense Christoper Miller came out to confirm that he never authorized General Mark Milley to speak with the Chinese about a possible attack on them. This should be the end of Milley who went around the chain of command to speak with his Chinese counterpart but the Pentagon and Milley are playing it off like it’s not a big deal. It is a big deal and Milley should be kicked to the curb for his actions in collaborating with China to tell them he would warn them if America planned to attack.
TRANSCRIPT OF TUCKER CARLSON’S COMMENTARY VIA Fox News: Yesterday, we learned that Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, is a danger to the country. That was not totally surprising. We already knew he was a reckless nutcase. In June, in the middle of a televised congressional hearing, Milley leveled a racial attack against more than half of this country. Milley told Congress that something called White rage was a national crisis. He never proved it or even defined the term and yet still he kept his job, which says as much about Congress as it does about him. Then in July, we learned that Milley had suggested the U.S. military was willing to use violence against Donald Trump, who was then the sitting president. “We’re the guys with guns,” he told fellow officers. Still, Congress did nothing.
Now, thanks to a new book by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa, we’ve learned that Milley secretly collaborated with our greatest military rival, the government of China. On October 30th last year, according to the book, Milley called his counterpart in China – a Chinese general. He did not tell his boss about the call either before he made it or after.
Here was Milley’s message for the Chinese military:
“We are not going to attack or conduct any kinetic operations against you. General Li, you and I have known each other for five years. If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise.”
It’s hard to believe that conversation actually took place, but apparently, it did. More than 24 hours after it was reported, Mark Milley has not denied it. Instead, his spokesman released a statement today confirming that Milley does regularly speak to Chinese military officials, but claiming that those calls are authorized by civilian leaders at the Pentagon. But that turns out to be a lie.
Just hours ago, the former secretary of defense, Christopher Miller, told Fox News he has no idea what Mark Milley is talking about. “As secretary of defense, I did not and would not ever authorize such conduct.” As Miller put it, “A lesser ranking officer accused of such behavior would immediately be relieved of duty.” But Mark Milley has not been relieved of duty and apparently he won’t be. Today, Joe Biden endorsed him and the job he’s doing.
So for secretly revealing American military strategy to the Chinese government for threatening violence against a sitting American president, Mark Milley is not going to be punished.
Are you surprised by this? Maybe you shouldn’t be. In Washington, this is normal. Colluding with the Chinese government is not considered a sin. It’s not even weird. Watch In 2015 Milley explained that China somehow is not a threat to us.
GENERAL MARK MILLEY: “I said in testimony that I considered Russia the number one threat to the United States … Russia is the only country on earth that has the capability to destroy the United States of America. It’s an existential threat by definition. … China is not an enemy. They are going to develop themselves and are developing themselves into a great power. That is not to say, however, that they are an enemy. And it is not to imply nor say that conflict with China is inevitable.”
So Milley thinks China is winning, and so he’s sucking up to his new masters, so he tells us, “Russia’s the only country on Earth that has the capacity to destroy the United States.” That’s absurd. Nobody believes that. The Chinese military is far, far more powerful than anything Vladimir Putin controls. It’s not even close. Milley knows that, he’s lying about it.
That should make you very nervous. Why is he lying about that? No one in Congress seems to care. At all. People with oversight seem to be on his side. This morning, Tom Cotton, the Republican senator from Arkansas, came on Fox and Friends to talk about Mark Milley. Here’s part of that conversation:
COTTON: This book raises some serious concerns that say some of the allegations seem somewhat far-fetched to me. But Gen. Milley and Secretary Austin are going to be testifying in front of Congress in just a few days and we’ll address these concerns. We don’t want to jump to conclusions yet. … I know he will address it and we’ll ensure that he addresses it. But this is one of those claims, obviously, that seems a little far-fetched, the idea that an American military general is going to warn an adversary if an attack is coming. As you say, when Donald Trump was never even thinking about a military attack against China, the whole thing is pretty far-fetched.
Oh, we don’t want to jump to conclusions yet. Really? What conclusions? At the time that interview took place, it had already been conclusively established that Mark Milley was pushing open racism on the United States military, that he had bragged to fellow officers about resisting the American president, “with guns,” and that he had told military officials that he, not the president, controlled our country’s nuclear arsenal. So how much more evidence do you need exactly? And why does no one in Washington consider this a crisis? The leadership of the Pentagon, some of them, anyway, constitute a threat to the United States. END TRANSCRIPT
All we need to do is listen to Pentagon spokesperson John Kirby try and play Milley’s actions as routine:
Pentagon Press Secretary John Kirby held a press conference at the Pentagon speaking about the bombshell story on General Milley. Accusations are in a new book by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa. It’s a “bombshell revelation” that purportedly Gen Milley offered advance warning of an American attack to his Chinese counterpart on October 30th of 2020.
Fox News reporter Jennifer Griffin asked Kirby about the news about Milley during the press conference.
Kirby said he couldn’t speak to the validity of the report on Milley. He went on to downplay Milley’s actions by saying it is completely appropriate for Milley to review nuclear protocols. Also, frequent communications with Russia and China by the Joint Chiefs Chairman is “routine.” Kirby is insinuating that it was ok to undermine President Trump.
Kirby says every single interaction isn’t “written down and sent in a memo.”
Is Kirby saying it’s routine for military leaders to go around the chain of command? Isn’t that treason?
Amy Tarkanian tweeted: “Here’s John Kirby defending treason.”
Here’s John Kirby defending treason. pic.twitter.com/TMGBpMX4Bg
— Amy Tarkanian (@MrsT106) September 15, 2021
Is it treason for the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs to go around the president to speak with a foreign nation?
Darrell Issa Just Made His First Official Move Against Big Tech For Interfering in The 2020 Election
Darrell Issa is on a mission.
He finally got the memo that Republican voters are pissed off about the 2020 election and the interference from Big Tech, and is actually taking steps right now, to hold them accountable.
He just made a bold move that put Big Tech on notice.
The Free Beacon reported that Rep. Darrell Issa (R., Calif.) asked Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg and Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal on Thursday to preserve all internal records related to the companies’ suppression of news coverage of Hunter Biden’s laptop in 2020, according to copies of the congressional preservation letters obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.
The congressman is asking Zuckerberg, Agrawal, Facebook communications director Andy Stone, and former Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey to “Immediately initiate document preservation for all materials relating to questions, inquiry, conversation, strategy, and response to the media reporting of the Hunter Biden laptop and/or its contents that first appeared in the New York Post on October 14, 2020,” and to notify employees, consultants, and subcontractors who might have access to relevant materials.
Issa said his office is investigating efforts by social media outlets and Democratic operatives to stifle the New York Post bombshell story about Hunter Biden’s corrupt foreign business dealings, which was based on emails found on Hunter’s abandoned laptop.
“This is the scandal that Big Tech and the Democrat industrial complex wish would go away,” Issa told the Free Beacon. “They know what they did, and of course they think they’ve gotten away with it. That’s why it’s critical that we not squander the opportunity for accountability.”
Issa also sent preservation requests to top Biden 2020 campaign aides—including now-White House press secretary Jen Psaki and chief of staff Ron Klain—as well as a group of Biden-supporting former U.S. intelligence officials who claimed the laptop appeared to be part of a “Russian information operation.”
The preservation requests don’t have the legal power of a congressional subpoena, but companies could take a political risk if they refuse to comply—particularly if Republicans gain the House majority next year, giving them control of investigative committees and subpoena authority.
Although there was no evidence in 2020 that the Post’s reporting was inaccurate—and even Hunter Biden didn’t deny that the emails were real—Democrats decried the story as Russian “misinformation,” and Facebook and Twitter took unprecedented steps to prevent users from viewing or sharing it weeks before the election.
This looks to be step one of what Republicans have planned for Big Tech when they take over Congress.
But we can’t allow this to become a “Trey Gowdy” dog and pony show, all talk and no action… we must make sure that they actually hold Big Tech accountable and regulate them.
President Trump Sues HUGE LIST of Dirty Individuals Over Coordinated Steele Dossier-Russian Collusion Lie
By the time it was discovered that the Steele dossier was filled with lies intended to ruin an innocent man and outsider, who dared to run as a Republican for President of the United States, it was too late—the damage had been done.
When it was finally revealed that the Steele dossier was funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the DNC, the media downplayed the significance of their role and instead continued to push the phony scandal.
The Washington Examiner reports – The dossier’s biggest claim was that there was a “well-developed conspiracy of co-operation” between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin. Robert Mueller’s special counsel investigation “did not establish” any such criminal collusion. DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz said Russian-born lawyer Igor Danchenko “contradicted the allegations” of a well-developed conspiracy in Steele’s dossier.
Horowitz concluded that Steele’s dossier played a “central and essential” role in the FBI’s effort to obtain wiretap orders against Trump campaign associate Carter Page, and the DOJ watchdog criticized the bureau for at least 17 “significant errors and omissions,” including some related to the FBI’s reliance on Steele’s dossier.
Earlier this month, Steele said the dossier “was initially produced for a law firm that was connected with the Clinton campaign” and that “it was subsequently shared with the FBI and our own security services.” Clinton campaign general counsel Marc Elias hired Fusion GPS, which hired Steele, and Steele began to push dossier claims to the FBI in the summer of 2016.
Now, President Trump has filed a federal lawsuit in Florida, where he is going after Hillary Clinton, Christopher Steele, James Comey, the DNC, Perkins Coie, LLC, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Marc Elias, Andrew McCabe, Nellie, and John Ohr, John Podesta, Fusion GPS, Jake Sullivan, Glenn Simpson, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, and several other far-left hack activists posing as professionals.
According to the Epoch Times, President Trump says Clinton and ex-British spy Christopher Steele, along with around 30 others, carried out a plot to “weave a false narrative” that Trump was colluding with Russian actors.
“The actions taken in furtherance of their scheme—falsifying evidence, deceiving law enforcement, and exploiting access to highly-sensitive data sources—are so outrageous, subversive, and incendiary that even the events of Watergate pale in comparison,” the 108-page suit states.
“Under the guise of ‘opposition research,’ ‘data analytics,’ and other political stratagems, the Defendants nefariously sought to sway the public’s trust,” it added. “They worked together with a single, self-serving purpose: to vilify Donald J. Trump. Indeed, their far-reaching conspiracy was designed to cripple Trump’s bid for presidency by fabricating a scandal that would be used to trigger an unfounded, federal investigation and ignite a media frenzy.”
Steele compiled a dossier based on what he claimed were sources inside Russia. His main source was revealed in 2020 to be Igor Danchenko, who has been investigated by federal agents for possibly being a Russian spy.
“News” articles filled with misinformation that have been debunked are still available with minor corrections in publications like this 2017 Yahoo News article by Natasha Bertrand, “The timeline of Trump’s ties with Russia lines up with allegations of conspiracy and misconduct.”
In her article is an Editor’s note: This article was updated after Nov. 3, 2021, federal indictment accused Igor Danchenko, a Russia expert who contributed to the so-called Steele dossier, of lying to investigators about receiving information from Sergei Millian. Millian repeatedly denied he was a source for any material in the dossier.
The article is filled with misinformation yet remains published and available to the public to read. Here is a small portion of the article:
The dossier alleges serious misconduct and conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia’s government. The White House has dismissed the dossier as fiction, and some of the facts and assertions it includes have indeed been proven wrong.
Other allegations in the dossier, however, are still being investigated. According to a recent CNN report, moreover, US intelligence officials have now corroborated some of the dossier’s material. And this corroboration has reportedly led US intelligence officials to regard other information in the dossier as more credible.
Let’s hope President Donald J. Trump’s subsequent lawsuit should be directed at publications like Buzzfeed, who was first to publish the unverified dossier, followed by a slew of dishonest corporate media publications who take their marching orders from the DNC.
This horrific lie about Donald J. Trump that was funded by Democrats, implemented by dirty intelligence agents and high-level officials, defended by dishonest Democrat and RINO lawmakers, and promoted by the dirty corporate media, will go down in history as one of the dirtiest coordinated events in modern political history.
BREAKING: After Test-Firing ICBM With Up To 15,000 Kilometer Range, N. Korea Says It Is “Fully Ready For A Long-Standing Confrontation With The U.S.”
After a thaw in US-North Korea relations facilitated in large part by President Trump, North Korea made a provocative move today and test launched an ICBM with a 15,000 Kilometer range. After the launch, the North Korean government said it is “fully ready for a long standing-standing with the United States’.
The New York Times Reports–
“North Korea on Thursday launched its first intercontinental ballistic missile since 2017, dramatically escalating tensions with the Biden administration at a moment when the world has been gripped by the devastation in Ukraine.
The launch involved what appeared to be North Korea’s most powerful ICBM to date, and marked the end of a self-imposed moratorium on nuclear and ICBM tests that the country’s leader, Kim Jong-un, announced before embarking on diplomacy with President Donald J. Trump in 2018.
While the new missile did not go far from the coast, its altitude of 3,852 miles — far higher than past tests — appeared to be meant to demonstrate to a weary world that North Korea could flatten the weapon’s trajectory and hit the continental United States with ease.”
Many considered the timing of the launch to be intentional as there is a meeting of some of the top military powers in the world today at the NATO headquarters to discuss the ongoing Russian invasion of Ukraine.
News11 months ago
Hollywood Star Warns Hillary Clinton: “I’ve been in a hotel room with your husband, you are the enemy of what is good, right and moral”
Hunter Biden10 months ago
TOY: Hunter Biden Limited Edition Action Figure
Hillary Clinton11 months ago
“War Criminal!”…Hillary Clinton Heckled Mercilessly By Crowd in Ireland [Video]
Black Lives Matter1 year ago
[VIDEO] Big Plot Twist: George Floyd’s Drug Dealer Just Dropped Jaws in Court
Federal Agency1 year ago
Fauci’s agency spent over $400k on experiments grafting aborted fetal scalps onto mice and rats
Media1 year ago
CNN Host STUNNED When Red-Pilled Guests Don’t Follow the Lib Vaccine Narrative
Arizona Audit11 months ago
Officials In Arizona Demand Election Be Decertified
FBI11 months ago
Armed Man at Justice for J6 Rally Turns Out to Be Undercover FBI Agent