VIDEO: Sri Lankan Army Firing Live Ammunition At Protesters!
Axios reporter walks back claim that Fox News joined Trump’s social media platform
ANOTHER HOLLYWOOD PERVERT: “Game of Thrones” Actor Joseph Gatt Arrested for Engaging in “Online Sexually Explicit Communication” With a Minor
TX Gov Greg Abbott Reaches Historical Agreement with Nuevo Leon, Mexico Gov Garcia to Enhance Border Security [VIDEO]
Alec Baldwin will remain as the star of the movie “Rust” as it restarts production, the movie’s lawyer has confirmed.
The 64-year-old actor will be charged with involuntary manslaughter in the 2021 death of Halyna Hutchins, despite previously insisting he did not pull the trigger.
Hutchins’ widower Matt, who shared his 10-year-old son Andros with the late cinematographer, will stay on as the film’s executive producer — a role he took on as part of the wrongful death lawsuit that was settled for an undisclosed amount in October.
“Rust” will also see its director Joel Souza return, despite being injured in the shooting.
“The film is still on track to be completed,” Rust Movie Productions attorney Melina Spadone said in a statement.
Hutchins was killed on the set outside Sante Fe, New Mexico on Oct. 21, 2021, after Baldwin’s prop gun discharged a live round and struck her in the chest. She was 42.
The actor’s attorney has since called the charge against the “30 Rock” actor “a terrible miscarriage of justice.”
On Jan. 19, Santa Fe District Attorney Mary Carmack-Altwies said she plans to charge both Baldwin and the film’s armorer, Hannah Gutierrez-Reed with two counts of involuntary manslaughter.
Gutierrez-Reed — who oversaw the weapons on set — has repeatedly denied responsibility for the shooting. She was once described as being “a bit careless with the guns.”
Baldwin and Gutierrez-Reed will both be charged “in the alternative,” meaning the jury will decide which of the two charges — involuntary manslaughter or involuntary manslaughter in the commission of a lawful act — they are or are not guilty of.
The first charge carries a maximum sentence of 18 months, but because the second charge includes a firearm enhancement, both Baldwin and Gutierrez-Reed would face a mandatory five-year sentence if convicted.
In January 2022, Gutierrez-Reed filed suit against the props company that supplied the rounds, alleging it sold blanks and lives mixed together.
In November, Baldwin filed lawsuits against several crew members of the movie. Lawyers for both Baldwin and Gutierrez-Reed have protested their clients’ innocence and vowed to fight the involuntary manslaughter charges.
With Post wires
By: Ny Post
iHealth Covid-19 Antigen Rapid test 2-pack is 15% off
It’s that pesky little pandemic that keeps on giving. Whether it’s the Delta Variant, Omicron, or merely a supporting character in last December’s dreaded “tripledemic,” we’ve been living with Covid for nearly three years.
Long gone are the days of lockdowns and shelter-in-place, but unfortunately, it’s still all too easy to catch in an office environment, a plane, the subway, a restaurant, a movie theater, or anywhere else you might be in a confined space with other people.
We’re not suggesting you live in fear. Instead, just stay prepared with a variety of at-home covid tests on hand. How? With this two-pack of trusted Covid Antigen Rapid Tests, now on Amazon for just $15.
If you’ve had Covid before, or constantly test at home, you’ll likely recognize the orange-and-white branding of the iHealth Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Test 2-Pack — one of the most prominent brands of Covid tests on the market.
Like many other Covid-tests, this one is simple, painless, and done entirely at-home. Simply insert a nasal swab about a 1/2″ up your nose, mix, and wait for your results. If this is your first time doing at at-home Covid test (and congratulations on that, by the way), iHealth offers a free app download with detailed video instructions.
Check out the New York Post Shopping section for more content.
By: Ny Post
Tennessee pro-life center funding – One America News Network
OAN Roy Francis
9:14 AM PT – Wednesday, February 8, 2023
Governor Bill Lee of Tennessee has proposed establishing a $100 million grant program for pro-life crisis center in his state.
Bill Lee (R-Tenn.) unveiled his plan, stating that his state has a “moral obligation” to support families. Under this plan, Tennessee would transform into “one of the top spending states” on organizations that support pregnant women who are in need of help and resources to keep their babies, rather than making the choice of abortion.
“Pro-life is much more than defending the lives of the unborn,” Lee said. “This is not a matter of politics. This is about human dignity.”
Another part of the plan is to expand “paid parental leave for state employees and widening the Medicaid eligibility for pregnant women and parents.”
“If approved,” the governor explained. “Tennessee will be the first Medicaid program in the nation to implement this kind of support. That’s pro-life. That’s pro-family,”
The governor’s administration also will demand that the federal government pay the cost of diapers for Medicaid recipients for a period of up to two years.
The governor, who is on the advisory board for a crisis pregnancy center, said that his other priorities include teacher pay raise, upgrading the state’s transportation system, and cleaning up toxic waste at industrial sites.
“We can have a healthy debate about the policy specifics, but we can also agree that America is rooted in a commitment to human dignity,” Lee said later on. “There was a significant shift in this country last year when it comes to protecting the lives of the unborn. We now all have an opportunity and a moral obligation to support strong Tennessee families.”
This plan was unveiled during Lee’s annual State of the State address which was held in front of the Republican-led legislature.
The governor touts his state as “a guiding light for opportunity, security & freedom” and laid out his agenda going forward, which was met with protests from the Democrats in the state of Tennessee.
Columbia student from Syria loses nieces, sister-in-law in earthquake
A 28-year-old Syrian student at Columbia University lost his two young nieces and their mom in the devastating earthquake that has claimed at least 11,000 lives in his country and neighboring Turkey.
Hussein Akoush, a student at the Ivy League school in Manhattan since 2021, told The Daily Beast that he was sent into a “panic” when a friend texted him about “massive destruction” in his hometown of Al-Atarib in northwestern Aleppo.
“I saw the magnitude of the earthquake was 7.8. At this point, I realized it was huge,” he told the outlet.
“I had to check in on my family in Syria. So I sent messages to all my sisters and my brother, but none of them received my messages,” said Akoush, who moved to Turkey in 2016 and then to the Big Apple in 2021 to study neuroscience.
He finally heard from his uncle, who said, “‘Don’t worry, we’re fine, your mother and your sister are well,” Akoush told The Daily Beast.
“‘Your brother’s building collapsed but we managed to take him out of the ruins. But we know nothing about his wife and two daughters,’” he said his uncle told him.
Eventually, he learned that his nieces — 6-year-old Sedra and 5-year-old Maria — and their mom Fatima perished in the disaster.
“With a heavy heart and profound grief, I announce the passing away of my two nieces and their mother in last night’s earthquake,” Akoush said on Twitter.
“So, my brother lost his wife and his two daughters,” he told The Daily Beast, adding that his brother has undergone surgery for a broken arm.
“It was a terrible night… I was not able to sleep,” he said.
In a GoFundMe page from 2020, Akoush wrote that “before the Syrian revolution began, I was a hardworking student. I used to be top of my class but I was obliged to drop out of the School of Dentistry at Aleppo University in 2012 for fear of arrest by the Syrian Government due its violent response to the peaceful protests on campus.
“During the war, I dedicated myself to peaceful activism against the brutal dictatorship of Bashar Al Assad, as I watched friends and family members and innocent civilians being ruthlessly killed,” he continued.
Akoush said he learned English, decided to move to Turkey and became a freelance journalist after facing “a litany of death threats and constant bombardment.”
“Fortunately, I was awarded a partial scholarship from Columbia to cover half of the tuition but it is still not enough and that is why I am hoping you will make a donation to help pay for my first year of tuition,” he wrote.
Akoush received $51,426 in donations, surpassing his goal of $50,000.
By: Ny Post
News1 year ago
Hollywood Star Warns Hillary Clinton: “I’ve been in a hotel room with your husband, you are the enemy of what is good, right and moral”
Hunter Biden1 year ago
TOY: Hunter Biden Limited Edition Action Figure
Hillary Clinton1 year ago
“War Criminal!”…Hillary Clinton Heckled Mercilessly By Crowd in Ireland [Video]
Black Lives Matter2 years ago
[VIDEO] Big Plot Twist: George Floyd’s Drug Dealer Just Dropped Jaws in Court
Federal Agency2 years ago
Fauci’s agency spent over $400k on experiments grafting aborted fetal scalps onto mice and rats
Media2 years ago
CNN Host STUNNED When Red-Pilled Guests Don’t Follow the Lib Vaccine Narrative
Arizona Audit1 year ago
Officials In Arizona Demand Election Be Decertified
FBI1 year ago
Armed Man at Justice for J6 Rally Turns Out to Be Undercover FBI Agent